- Car Accident
- Neck Pain
- Arm & Leg Pain
- Back Pain
- Head Aches
- Pregnancy Pain
- Work Place Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Everyday Injuries
"Nate Miller and Spinal Rehab were able to help me months after my car accident when other chiropractors could not offer solutions. Nate introduced some new ideas and treatments that offered real relief and comfort from the pain was experienced each day. Thank you Dr Miller!"
- John R
Neck Pain Chiropractor In Pleasant Grove Utah Offering Pain Relief Through Professional Care
If you are experiencing pain from a car accident and need a neck pain chiropractor in Pleasant Grove Utah County offering pain relief through professional chiroractic care, continue reading or contact us to schedule an appointment to access your conidtion. The symptoms of neck pain can often come from traumatic experiences such as car accidents or other things such as sports injuries.
Shoulder and Neck Pain
Your neck and shoulders contain muscles, bones, nerves, arteries, and veins, as well as many ligaments and other supporting structures. Many conditions can cause pain in the neck and shoulder area. Some are life threatening (such as heart attack and major trauma), and others are not so dangerous (such as simple strains or contusions). Your local Neck Pain chiropractor in Pleasant Grove Utah can help you determine what is going on in your particular situation.
Neck Pain Chiropractor of Pleasant Grove Utah Explains Causes of Shoulder and Neck Pain
Most shoulder and neck pain results from injury to muscles and ligaments. The spinal cord, heart, lungs, and some abdominal organs also can cause neck and shoulder pain. Here are some examples:
- Broken collarbone: Falling on your outstretched arm can cause your collarbone to break.
- Bursitis: A bursa is a sac over the joints to provide a cushion to the joints and muscles. These bursa can become swollen and painful after injuries.
- Heart attacks: Although the problem is the heart, heart attacks can cause shoulder or neck pain, known as "referred" pain.
- Broken shoulder blade: An injury to the shoulder blade usually is associated with relatively forceful trauma.
- Rotator cuff injuries: The rotator cuff is a group of muscles at the shoulder. These muscles can be injured playing sports with a lot of throwing or after repetitive use over a long time.
- Shoulder or A-C separation: The collarbone and shoulder blade are connected by a ligament. With trauma to the shoulder, this ligament can be stretched or torn.
- Whiplash injury: Injury to the ligamentous and muscular structures of the neck and shoulder can be caused by sudden acceleration or deceleration, as in a car accident.
- Tendonitis: The tendons connect the muscles to the bones. With strain, the tendons can become swollen and cause pain.
- Gallbladder disease: This can cause a pain referred to the right shoulder.
Neck and Back Injuries Overview
Trauma to the neck and back can lead to spinal cord injury and permanent disability. If trauma occurs, the neck and back should be splinted and movement should be avoided. Accurately determining the cause and extent of the injury is important. The vertebral column has many ligaments and muscles that protect the spinal cord and assist in movement. Injury to any of these structures may cause significant and debilitating pain, even if a neck or back injury does not involve the nerves.
Chiropractors are specialists in spinal manipulation—an active, hands-on care that returns motion to the spine. With a return of normal spinal mechanics, muscles relax and pain is resolved. Restricted spinal motion—meaning that the spine doesn't move as easily as it should—can cause neck pain.
Chiropractic has developed a number of treatment approaches in addition to traditional spinal adjustments. These treatment approaches help chiropractors to address a wide range of neck pain conditions.
Neck conditions that respond to chiropractic care include:
- cervical sprain injuries
- spinal joint restriction syndromes
- facet joint sprain
- "whiplash" sprain injuries
- cervical disc injuries that don't require surgery
- acute torticollis (when the neck muscles stay contracted and can actually cause the neck to stay in a twisted position) and stiff neck
- degenerative joint syndrome of the neck
- various types of chronic neck pain
Before deciding which approach or approaches to try for your pain, the chiropractor will do a thorough examination to diagnose the specific cause of your pain. If you have been invovled in a car accident and are looking for a Neck Pain Chiropractor In Pleasant Grove Utah County Offering Pain Relief, contact us today for more information on what we have to offer that can help return you back to health.
Spinal Rehab of North County Utah
1988 W 930 N Pleasant Grove, Utah 84082
Pleasant Grove Chiropractor
American Fork Utah Chiropractor
Lehi Utah Chiropractor
Orem Utah Chiropractor
Provo Utah Chiropractor
If you are looking for a Chiropractor in Utah County that can help relieve pain from accidents or other type of injuries, make sure that you call up Spinal Rehab of North County Utah. We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Car Accident Whiplash Neck Pain Arm & Leg Pain Back Pain Head Aches Pregnancy Pain Automobile Work Place Injuries Sports Injuries Everyday Injuries
Make sure to check out us out and see us on the other social networks and community websites below
Copyright © 1988 W 930 N Pleasant Grove, Utah 84082 / All Rights Reserved / Site designed by Vulch Interactive